Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6_Flash

I created an animation in Flash that was basically a bunch of shapes moving around the screen; kind of like a screensaver.  I used the shape tweens function to create much of the animation.  I used 4 different layers and added many different key frames into the timeline.  I was also able to move the key frames to different positions in the timeline.
I have tried uploading the animation to blogger several times but keep getting an error message.  I am guessing that the problem is that the animation is too small, but I'm not sure if this is the issue or not.  I tried to make the animation longer but still got the error message.


I have really enjoyed working with Flash.  I definitely need more practice time with the program, but I think I have the very basics down.

No comments:

Post a Comment