Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE5_Flash

Photo from www.sxc.hu/

Ok...the shape tweens tool was a little confusing at first.  I had to watch the videos on lynda.com a couple of times.  I have learned that the shape tweens tool allows you to create the beginning and end image of a shape then let Flash automatically add animation in between the beginning and end.  It looks pretty cool and saves a lot of time trying to animate all of that.  I can see the shape tweens tool being very useful in creating animations.
I can see that creating animation with Flash is definitely going to take some time and lots of practice!  There is a lot of vocabulary and different aspects of the program to learn.  I again attempted to create an animation using the new tool, but it was very unsuccessful.  I ended up getting frustrated and having to quit the program for the night.  Hopefully it will go better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment