Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2_Flash

I have watched several of the videos for Flash and have had some time to play around with the program.  The tutorial videos on lynda.com are very helpful and thorough.  Flash seems like a very interesting and useful tool for creating animation/movies.  The thing that I have found the hardest is keeping all the vocabulary straight as well as remembering all the of the shortcut keys.
So far all I have created are just basic shapes on the screen.  I have learned to use the paint bucket tool, the paint brush and pencil, as well as the deco tool.  The deco tool has images like towers, flowers, fire, and trees already created so all you have to do is click and drag to make the size of the image you want.  I found the deco tool neat to play with.  I have also learned the different between object drawing and merge drawing as well as the different types of things that can be done with each.  The next videos I am going to watch are how to create my first animation.  I am looking forward to learning how to do this and trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment