Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE4_Flash

I have continued to watch more of the Flash videos on lynda.  I am learning about the different layers and the timeline.  It has been a little frustrating figuring it all out, but I think it is slowly coming along.  When trying to work with the layers and the timeline, I have found that I end up having to delete half of what I've created because I didn't put something in a different layer.  Creating animations has taken me much longer than I hoped it would and most of my attempts don't turn out!
I have also learned that I can import images into Flash and use external images.  This is a good thing because my drawing skills with the pencil/paint brush are not very good!
The next videos I am planning on watching are about graphic symbols and shape tweens.
Flash is a very in-depth program that is definitely taking a lot of learning time and practice.  I am glad that I decided to learn more about this program now.  Hopefully practicing with Flash now will help me be less frustrated when we use it later in the program.
Photo from www.sxc.hu/.

No comments:

Post a Comment