Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE3_Flash

I watched the videos on lynda.com about the draw tool and the paint tool in order to create images/shapes.  There are tools that are similar to the paint program I used when I was a kid: fill can, paint, pencil, straight line maker, oval maker, rectangle maker, etc.  One of the neat things about Flash is that it has a deco tool.  This tool has preset images that you can select and draw.  You can choose from flowers, trees, buildings, fire, and many more!  With this tool all you have to do is click to start the image and release the mouse to end the image.  It was pretty fun to play around with!  Below is an image I created using the deco tool (building option), oval maker, and fill can.  Pretty basic, but I'm learning a lot!
I plan to watch more lynda.com videos about creating animation and other aspects of Flash.  I am looking forward to trying it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment